Its finally spring time! There isn’t a better way to celebrate the season than to break out the cute colorful sun dresses and the sandals and plan those BBQ’s and bonfires with your family and best friends.
This weeks drink of the week is a Raspberry Lemon Drop. Its one of those drinks that SCREAMS spring because its refreshing and sweet and full of vibrant colors that will compliment that sun dress you will be wearing.
Be prepared to impress your guests with this delicious treat!
Here is what you will need:
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz Chambord blackberry liquor (2oz’s is about three shot glasses of liquor)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- A Plate of Sugar
- Fresh Slices of Lemon Slices for Garnish
- Get your drink mixer pour the three shot glasses of Chambord in the mixer put the 2tsp of lemon juice with a cup of ice (in the mixer) close the top shake shake shake
- Take the rim of your glass and wet it. Turn the glass upside down so the sugar is around the rim of the glass.
- Pour the drink in the glass (without the ice) place you slice of lemon on the side of the glass.
Enoy the taste and impress your friends!